5.29.2009

{ buggie bows } + review


I received the cutest little bows/clips from Buggie Bows! Jessica, the shop owner, sent me these Minnie Mouse-themed alligator-clip hair bows. I love how these don't necessarily "scream" Minnie Mouse - they are a bit more sophisticated than what you might expect, don't you think?


Not only would these look adorable on a trip to Disney World (we go there a lot!) - but the red, white, and blue color scheme works perfectly for a Fourth of July parade!
Since I don't have any children of my own yet, I brought these adorable clips with me on Monday to one of my teacher-work-days. I snatched another teacher's daughter quickly to have her "model" one of the clips! She LOVED these! According to her mommy, she is going through a big "hair accessory phase" & loves anything to do with "making your hairs pretty" :) She had sweet french braids in this day, so I simply added one of the bows to one side.


Thanks to the no-slip-grip that Jessica added (which she doesn't charge extra for), these clips aren't going anywhere! I even had my my little cutie here jump around and shake her head around to see if these would budge - they did not. So, Buggie Bows are certainly playground proof :)



So, I can personally vouch for Buggie Bows. They are cute. They are well-made. They are not going to fall out of your daughter's hair. (ask for the no-slip) And - they are incredibly well priced!


Head on over to Buggie Bows & take advantage of a great deal Jessica has going on right now.

BUY 4 ITEMS, GET the 5th FREE! (of equal or lesser value) The value of the set will be refunded through PayPal.
Each listing is an item!

Also check out Buggie Bows' blog! :)

post signature

1 comment: