4.11.2010

{csn stores} ... review coming soon!

I'm so excited about this!!! Maybe you remember my review of a from CSN?
Well, I have been given another opportunity to review another product from CSN.
This flatware set :)

...I love the clean, modern look -- can't wait to see them in person! :D

CSN is amazing. It is a company boasting over 200 stores!
...including a whole store just for Cribs!

...a whole store just for Barstools

...and - one of my favorites: Cookware!


Do you have a favorite CSN store - or purchased from one?

3 comments:

  1. I won the cutest set of dessert plates from a CSN blog giveaway! I am totally obsessed with them. Now I get their emails & drool everytime I let myself click through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at their crib! I have one but they are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, but we are crushin' on that silverware!

    ReplyDelete