4.25.2010

{csn stores} + review


I was so excited to be able to work with CSN again -- if you recall, I reviewed an outdoor rug from them a while back, and was very pleased with the customer service and the quality of the product.
Well - this time - again - the customer service & quality were fabulous!

I was sent this set of stainless steel flatware. We have had the same set of flatware for years - so I was excited to start using this more "modern" set.


What I like most is that it has a satin finish -- not "super shiny" - it has a nice 'brushed metal' look to it; as well as a nice 'weight' to it -- doesn't seem "cheapy" at. all.
I have washed them in the dishwasher a few times since getting the set - and there has been absolutely no rusting, tarnishing, or anything.

Currently, this 45 piece set is $85.99 with free shipping -- it is often hard to find a set with 45 pieces at a low price like this.

Maybe you'd like to update your flatware? It's something that I hadn't really thought about until I saw this set.

Have you purchased from CSN? (they have 200+ stores!!)

I received the pictured product at no cost. I was not compensated monetarily for this review - I only received the product. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment