8.19.2011

tulle | review + discount


I am absolutely smitten with this company! I had never heard of Tulle until a friend told me about them when I asked her where she got a jacket she was wearing. To my delight, I was asked to review a couple of pieces from Tulle. And - oh do I love them both!
**
I can not wait to be able to start wearing this wool/viscose-blend Short Jacket in burnt sienna.
My first impression of this jacket right out of the package was that I could immediately tell that it was of great quality. The lining, shaping seams, well-secured buttons ... I am impressed. And, how classic and pretty! I absolutely love the vintage-flair.
**
I got a size XS and it fits perfectly - true to size (the sizing guide was helpful). I am very tempted to order it in the other colors available too - Black, Pear, + Clover.
I now understand why Tulle is "known" for their jackets & coats!
***
I also received the Cross Band Detail Top in indigo.
Again, I am loving the vintage look! Classic, timeless, perfect. I love the fit of this top - fitted, yet blousy. Great tucked-in to pants/skirts or un-tucked! I also got this in an XS & it fit just as I hoped it would. The crossover band detailing at the top is like jewelry! Love, love, love. Below, this same top is pictured in the Pearl color:
***
I am officially "sold" on Tulle -- I've already added the below to my Christmas wish-list! 
Trapeze Jacket in chocolate/burch /// Sleeveless Jackie O. Dress in gunmetal /// Long Sleeve Cardigan in birch/khaki /// Crossover Dress in poppy /// Short Coat with Toggle Buttons in indigo
***
DISCOUNTS! 
  • use code B2SFREE @ checkout for Free Shipping (this is a limited time back-to-school promotion)
  • use code SURPRISE5 @ checkout for 5% off your order.
What are your favorites from Tulle?

3 comments:

  1. Tulle makes so many pretty things! I've been lusting over that houndstooth coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! that jacket is beautiful -- in every color! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adjectives can not describe today nearly enough to affect how wonderful moments such incurred on us and on the following full-filled gallery, we hope you tune in a good mood for the weekend can be.
    wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete