6.04.2010

{perfect glasses usa} + review


I actually do not wear glasses.
But! My little sis does -- so I was excited when I got the opportunity to review a pair of glasses from Perfect Glasses USA! I let Chloe, my sister, choose which pair she liked... and she chose the Twisted Peach frames.
The prices are pretty amazing - they even have frames that cost only $19.

Ordering was so easy!! All we had to do was input her prescription (she already had it from her optometrist) -- and her glasses arrived in 1 week!
...the arrived in a complimentary case - along with a cleaning cloth.
My sister says that they fit perfectly and the prescription seems to be perfect!


I really like that all of their products are manufactured in the USA - I always make it an effort to purchase from American made/owned businesses when at all possible.
[they sell men's, women's, and children's glasses]
**
(check out their Paul Frank glasses too! -- pretty snazzy) :-)
and! They also offer prescription sunglasses.

Perfect Glasses USA can also be found on Facebook & on their blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment