This is my first time participating in I ♥ faces' Fix It Friday! I thought it would be fun to join in :)
Original Photo (c/o Cayle Ngo):
pretty good already, huh?
For this one, I used Picnik.
- I sharpened the original picture first a bit
- Then, I set the Saturation to -40 & the Temperature to 83
- Changed the Exposure to 11 & the Contrast to 12
(again, edited with Picnik)
- I started with the edit I have above
- Went to the Create tab and changed the image to Sepia (but, I did play around with it a bit to get a ligher-toned sepia - but kept the fade @ 0%)
- Changed the Sharpness to 28
- Changed the Saturation to 31 & the Temperature to 1
Now, go link-up your Fix-It-Friday! :)